пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

batterham pacman




I�haet Walmart.� I had to bring my roomieapos;s old truck battery back to get his core charge and the fuckers in the automotive department wanted to argue with me for twenty minutes about whether or not the damned thing was L E�A�K�I�N�G.� Am I the only person in the free world who uses anti-corrosion gel on battery terminals, these days?

Ugh.� Iapos;ve begun to develop a general dislike for Walmart anyway.� Between their edited CDs, crappy computer parts, and the whole generic brand contaminated pet food fiasco, I steer clear as much as possible.� Unfortunately, we needed a 700 cold crank battery at one in the morning.� Even K-Mart doesnapos;t normally stock those.� Of course, WallyWorld didnapos;t carry headlights for my Sentra, so theyapos;re only but so useful anyway.

In other news, Iapos;m bored out of my mind.� Itapos;s cold and rainy, and I was going to go to Woods Crossroads to see Jodi, but I donapos;t see that happening now.� Maybe Iapos;ll go look for more quizzes. �Iapos;ve been on a roll with those lately.

I finished rereading the Half-Blood Prince for the millionth time.� I was pissed that they postponed the movie release until next summer.� Oh well.� Quiz time

airline points exchange, batterham pacman, batterham matthews design ltd, batterham matthews design, batterham matthews.



Комментариев нет: