четверг, 16 октября 2008 г.

belvista




I�hate when the people at work donapos;t sleep when Iapos;m working 3rd.� "Letapos;s play that game where we all just jimmy around and piss Dan off"�I know thatapos;s the plan thatapos;s created right before I�get there haha.� Itapos;s surprisingly warm outside right now, and I just took a sip of Sierra Mist Cranberry Splash, which is terrible after the can has been opened and it has sat out for like 12 hours (like the one Iapos;m currently drinking).

Every cloud that passes by
Is another cloud Iapos;ll never see
Maybe I just try too hard
To understand all of these things.

Bless the hands of painters
Who have captured melon skies
And starry nights for us to see and feel
For all of time.

If youapos;re not listening to Daphne Loves Derby...youapos;re just not living right.� I like these random morning posts.� Bed time for this kid.�

belvista, belviso day spa, belviso, belvisi solar shower.



Комментариев нет: